Japanese Name: つみきのいえ
English Name: Pieces of love



Director: Kunio Kato

He loves her very much, I can see from this animation. And his family, this is his memory, he loves his daughter. Do you love your mom, dad, child? Cause you are one family. To cherish the moment now, may hug him and her, smile, talk about something, This will be nice, I think love creats beautiful and miracle:)

Now I have a sense of nostalgic and sad, why? Cause this make my memory flashback, love her, like my mom loves me, sometimes feeling is not so correct, but, I think this director may have the similar emotion;)

PS: This animation is about copyright of Robot, so you may buy DVD or from ur friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony! This video isn't loading. Do something. I need to see it.

Tony said...

Thanx for telling me Jaky! I check the video, and search about, found that this video is about the copyright of Robot, so this isnt working now! I ll send u a link!

Anonymous said...

thanks fr visiting my blog :)

PhilO♥ said...

Hi !!
Just came across your blog ! It's nice !! :) it's "Kavai". It means cute in Japanese!

Tony said...

Thanx Juhi!
Your blog is so creative, and u have lots of friends:)