Feifei, Cannon 350D.




Bug


They


!










Artist










I think this dog is alive.














No photo.


Friends are so important, together, we are happy.

Tonight, drive along the street, just feel alone, I can talk to nobody, no one u know? This is a feeling I have never had for a long time, so crowd around me, but, it's another world. Sometimes sad, enough to tears down, life, is this life? Maybe this is only a short time to miss someone, maybe I should go to bed, sleep, dream a little, have wine, listen to the music, take care of mom, love somebody, who knows what will happen tomorrow? God, I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

think you are in heaven, everyone's smiling! :) wow. And hey! nice blog template.

Tony said...

Hey thank you Jaky! These photos are taken when we are playing a interesting game. I like catching the moments:) This template is created by a good designer, thanks to this designer.

Anonymous said...

nice blog !! loved it !! thanks To Jaky to invite me to visit this :) .. the pics are so vibrant !!

Tony said...

thank You so much Pratibha! I just camera where I am around, and share with friends, I am so happy that u like it!